We’re currently assisting a fast-growing charity that provides victims with support and influences policy on a national crisis, in the search for a Financial Controller.
The role will lead and motivate a team of eight and play a pivotal role in the charity, ensuring the accounts are delivered in a timely and accurate fashion, whilst embedding tight financial controls and processes.
Responsibilities will include;
- Leading of the production of the statutory accounts
- Supervising the processing of all financial transactions, and ensuring all reconciliations are complete and accurate
- Supporting the development of finance systems and processes across the organisation
- Acting as financial regulation and technical advisor, on legal and tax issues arising from legislation changes, VAT treatment, SORP updates.
- Managing annual external audit and liaise with HMRC
- Line managing and develop the financial control team.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be fully CCAB qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIPFA, CIMA or equivalent) with at least two years’ post qualified experience
- Have a good working knowledge of charity SORP and VAT
- Be customer service focussed
- Have line management experience
The organisation has some excellent benefits including 30 days’ holidays plus bank holidays, a generous pension contribution and flexible working policies. The culture is sociable and collaborative and inclusive. If you feel you have the necessary skills and are seeking a new challenge within the charity sector, please apply today!
- Bank Reconciliations
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Control
- Statutory Accounts
- Transaction Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'