A fantastic Financial Controller opportunity; a challenging role in a high-growth business, direct career route to the Finance Director role and an excellent reward package.
About the business;
With a turnover approaching £100m and a 5% EBITDA, the business has commenced a new three-year plan with expectations of reaching £250m with 10% EBITDA. To achieve this they will be using their significant investment to grow their UK market as well as embarking on international expansion. A number of opportunities exist to diversify their service in more profitable areas.
The business is privately owned and is in a strong financial position. They have invested heavily in their operations and their people, bringing in top quality leaders in a number of departments, preparing the business for the next stage of their life cycle.
About the role;
This is a broad financial controller role, providing hands-on support to the team as well as leading, improving efficiencies & controls and interfacing with the SMT. Key aspects include;
- Responsibility for managing the finance team, with responsibility for all aspects of the AP, AR and GL functions
- Managing relationships with auditors, banks and other advisers
- Driving performance in all aspects of the business, improving financial controls, speed of reporting and accurate forecasting
- Managing all aspects of treasury and working capital
- Efficient tax management
- Driving continuous improvement programs
- Working closely with the commercial and operational teams to set prices, review contracts and on-board new business
About the requirements;
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with at least three years’ PQE
- Entrepreneurial, action orientated and hands-on
- Used to change cultures, working with driven teams and representing finance across a wider business.
About the benefits;
- Basic salary in the region of £80,000 to £90,000
- Car allowance
- Potential LTIPs
- Key part of succession planning. You will work with some excellent people and be given every opportunity and support to develop your long term career in the business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'