My exclusive client, an extremely impressive and forward thinking business who has a rapid expansion programme planned is looking for a talented Financial Controller to join the senior management team.
Reporting into the Managing Director and Finance Director, the Financial Controller position will provide key business support across all aspects of the business. The Financial Controller will be supported by the Office Manager who processes invoices for payment.
Key Responsibilities for the role include:
- Management/ad hoc Reporting
- Production of monthly Management Accounts
- Weekly cash flow production for the two companies
- Continuous systems improvement and management
- Project management, working closely with Office Manager
- Oversee the entire accounts processing across all Group companies
- Maintain insurances across the Group
- Assume responsibility for the payment authorisation across the Group
- Work closely with Bank relationship teams to ensure fully compliant
- Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Experience of working in a multi-company environment
- Strong IT/Excel skills
- Positive and commercial
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'