SF Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller for a retail business in North Nottingham. It is an exciting time to be joining the business, with a new leadership team with a focus on the strategic direction of the business and route to market with impressive growth plans.
As the Financial Controller you will report into the CFO and take full responsible for all aspects of financial account preparation and reporting along with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Managing a team of C.10
- Preparation of Monthly and Annual accounts in line with Group timetables, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all regulatory filings and statutory returns are completed in an accurate, timely manner
- Maintaining a clear and in-depth understanding of the business ERP system, being the "Superuser" both for finance and for all aspects of the wider business
- Preparation of the monthly finance pack, overseeing the preparation of accruals, prepayments and provisions, ensuring the financial statements represent a true and accurate reflection of the companies finance position.
- Management of all Operating Expenses, overseeing compliance with company policies, tracking actual expenditure, conducting variance analysis, preparation of budgets and periodic forecasts .
- Preparation and coordination of annual budgets.
- Preparation of cash flow statements and forecasts.
- Responsible for the management of the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with external auditors and advisors.
- Building and developing the finance team, developing capabilities and strengthening the overall strength of the finance organisation.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with a proven track record in a commercial environment. You will be a strong leader and people manager with a track record of successfully developing teams and talent. You will be a strong influencer, with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels. You will have the ability to communicate effectively across all levels and build working relationships across all areas of the business.
It is an exciting time to be joining the business, and offers the opportunity to progress and develop.
If this sounds like the next opportunity you are looking for in your career, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'