About Our Client
An opportunity exists with my client, a global leader in the packaging industry.
The key responsibility of the Financial Controller is to ensure timely and accurate financial information is provided to management, explaining key variances vs last year and targets to ensure that CFO gets accurate cash flow forecast for the region. The Financial Controller also manages the finance function/department for the region.
Working closely with the Finance Director, the Financial Controller role will be very broad, combining commercial financial planning & analysis with 'handson’ accounting alongside taking day to day responsibility for the leadership of the finance team.
- Preparation of budgets & management accounts
- Manage finance team; recruitment, performance, H&S etc
- Manage cash flow
- Manage corporate data, expenses, credit cards
- Prepare & review revenues, payroll and expenses entries
- Regularly liaise with the bank, auditors, debtors and creditors
- Overseeing the control of the nominal ledger and balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage tax compliance
- Regular involvement with special projects
- Ability to communicate complex financial issues to non-finance colleagues
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA desirable
- Strong technical accounting expertise
- Management experience
- Effective communication skills
- Good systems skills [Dynamics AX is desirable]
What's on Offer
An excellent working environment and a competitive compensation to include a salary of up £50k + Benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'