My client is a locally based business currently enjoying exceptional growth and development. Recent business investment has led to entering a new business territory resulting in 50% growth in turnover during the last twelve months and even greater growth expected with future investment already secured.
This business development has led to the requirement of a permanent Financial Controller to join the business and take full responsibility for all financial control, reporting and analysis. You will manage a small finance team and have the following areas of responsibility:
- Producing monthly management accounts for internal senior management and external investors.
- Meet with operational Managers for monthly budget reviews, analysing results and forward planning for projects.
- Responsible for all areas of cashflow management including forecasting.
- Ownership of the annual budgeting processes.
- Producing all statutory accounts and being the point of contact for auditors.
- Managing the finance department and developing the finance assistant.
- Presenting monthly results to the CFO.
- Managing the purchase order and payments processes.
- Asset management including maintaining and reconciling the asset register.
- Driving the monthly reporting deadlines and efficiencies within the department.
This is a broad financial controller which requires an experienced candidate who wants to grow and develop alongside this business. Successful candidates will be professionally qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with proven practical experience. You would be expected to independently manage all of the areas above so it is essential you have a broad experience. This role will evolve quickly so requires an ambitious candidate looking for a future FD role.
In return there is a competitive salary on offer along with the opportunity to join a business and at an extremely exciting time and help be part of the success.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'