- Handling the Finance, HR and IT functions
- Providing business support to the Managing Director through high-quality financial information, detailed analysis of business cases and, identifying opportunities for improved financial performance.
- Managing working capital and cash flow.
- Reporting accurately in accordance with IFRS and group accounting policies within the group format and monthly deadlines.
- Coordinating and managing the year-end audit and ensuring that all obligations are met regarding year end group reporting pack, statutory accounts and tax and statutory returns.
- Management of the financial forecasting and budgeting process.
- Ensuring compliance with the group controls framework and group policies and procedures
- Managing a team of four.
- Professionally qualified accountant with at least 5 years PQE.
- SAP / large ERP experience necessary.
- Technically up to date with a sound knowledge of IFRS.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join a well establish business. Not only offering a fantastic salary and package but a chance to join a company who are making decision which affect the company’s growth and success.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'