Based in Tring, Hertfordshire, our well- established and consistently growing SME client is seeking a Financial Controller to join their exciting team on a ppermanent basis and manage a small finance team of 4, whilst adding value to their processes and progressing through the business as they continually grow in many avenues.
This job would suit a hands-on Management Accountant who can run the whole accounts function and step into a Financial Controller position where they can lead, motivate and support a small transactional finance team. You will need to have knowledge in running the full cycle of accounts up to and above management accounts and be comfortable reporting figures to Board level.
This company has grown year on year over the past 10 years and the turnover has risen considerably and the business has grown to become a leader in its field.
The successful candidate will either be a newly qualified ACCA/CIMA Accountant or an active studier with genuine ambitions to qualify in the next 18 months. You will however have experience in managing and motivating a team as well as having excellent organisational, communication and time management skills.
Duties will include:
- Review financial controls, processes and systems continually offering solutions and improvements and implementing these changes accordingly
- Financial Analysis of specific business actions and reporting on ad-hoc projects
- Responsibility for the analysis of ongoing business costs, providing detailed analysis and commentary where there are significant deviations from budget
- Review the monthly management accounts providing detailed commentary and analysis
- Review of ongoing pre-payments and accruals
- Preparation of the financial report for board meetings as well as other reports, analysis and commentary as requested by the Managing Director
- Production of the monthly sales report
- Finance representation within the Senior Leadership Team of the business
- Ownership of company budget and forecasts
- Review Year End Accounts in preparation for year-end audit
- Prime contact for Auditors during end of year audit
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Manage and develop a small finance team
For more information about this role or any other Financial Controller roles in Tring, Hertfordshire, please don't hesitate to contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk.
Every application will receive a response as this is recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.
- Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'