The Company and the opportunity
Tandem Group plc is an AIM listed sports & leisure group with turnover approximately £33 million. The company has operations in Birmingham and Northampton.
MV Sports & Leisure Ltd is one of the subsidiary companies having operations in Castle Bromwich, Birmingham and Hong Kong. The position will be based in Castle Bromwich.
- Strong experience in management accounts preparation
- Commercial and confident
- Strong financial/management accounting and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Inquisitive mind and ability to 'think outside the box’
- Ability to effectively communicate with financial and non-financial people
- High degree of IT literacy, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Autonomous with 'can-do’ attitude
- Understanding of foreign currency transactions
Duties and responsibilities - For both the UK & HK (in HKD)
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- Daily KPIs
- Weekly rolling cash flow forecasts
- Annual budgets
- Annual and interim statutory accounts packs- HK revaluations.
- Cash control and management of bank accounts, bonds, guarantees, treasury, invoice finance, trade services, credit cards, direct debits and interest charges
- Balance sheet reconciliations including stock, debtors, creditors, intercompany, accruals, prepayments and recharges
- Maintenance of internal controls
- VAT returns and other taxation and legislative compliance
- Retro rebates
- Intrastat/EC Sales lists and National Statistic returns
- Standard Cost - variance reporting on stock receipts
- Royalty reporting - actuals and forecasts
- Ad hoc reporting and assistance to Finance Director and Group Finance Director as required
- Credit Cards
- Foreign Currency
- Sheet Reconciliations
- Invoice Finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'