Rutherford Briant are exclusivley recruiting for a Financial Controller in Ipswich. As the Financial Controller you will ensure the smooth running of the company’s finance department. This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning company with great plans for growth.
As the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the monthly reporting process, reviewing the management accounts, ensuring accruals and prepayments are accurately recorded, and that trends are fully understood and explained.
- Responsible for the finance team, leading a team of four management accountants to produce commercially insightful management information.
- Leading the annual budgeting process, including development and refinement of the integrated budget model, discussions with senior leaders across the business to understand and quantify budgets.
- Producing the monthly board report, including developing and improving analysis of key performance metrics, monitoring performance against budget and drafting of commercially insightful commentary.
- Actively developing new systems and processes within the management accounts team, and supporting wider business initiatives to improve processes.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with relevant experience in a senior finance role. You will be a team player with the aptitude to drive continuous improvement and be comfortable in challenging the existing way of doing things.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'