Financial Controller opportunity within established and growing multi-site company. HQ based in beautiful Devon.
Financial Controller opportunity within established and growing multi-site company. HQ based in beautiful Devon. As Financial Controller you lead a small team responsible for providing timely and accurate information and expert advice to the Executive team on all financial matters. Reporting to the Finance Director, this is a senior level role and our client seeks a forward thinking and commercially focused finance professional.
- To prepare Review Reports, measuring performance against key financial indicators and key milestones
- To help design and implement new reporting frameworks
- To develop the skills of the management team in understanding and using their management reports
- To manage the financial planning processes of the division and provide support to managers and commercial teams in preparing their budgets and forecasts, by providing useful data and analysis on historical trends
- To lead the team and ensure that monthly accounts and balance sheet reconciliations are accurate and well controlled, resolving any issues quickly
· Support and review the production of the monthly management accounts and provide commentary for senior management and the board of directors regarding performance highlights and areas of focus
- Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years post qualified experience in a demanding and diverse commercial organisation
- Commercially astute with ability to operate as Financial Business Partner
- Excellent leadership skills with ability to build a team and manage complex and challenging issues
- Demonstrable ability to operate within a fast-paced broad role covering everything from business partnering with finance and operational stakeholders
- Ability to operate within a complex environment where systems and procedures may not always support the agility of the business need
This is a very broad and business focused Financial Controller role that requires excellent leadership skills. In return, our client offers a competitive package and a great working environment.
Keywords: Financial Controller jobs, FC Job, Finance Manager jobs, ACA, ACCA, Finance Jobs Devon, Financial Controller jobs Devon, Accounting jobs Devon, Accounts, Senior Finance jobs Devon.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
Meta Data Title: Financial Controller| Accountancy
Meta Data Description: Financial Controller position working for our client based in Devon. Apply via our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'