Page Group is partnered with a rapidly growing SME to recruit a Financial Controller for their Glasgow City Centre offices.
Our client is a leading E-Commerce business with offices in Glasgow and London.
The Financial Controller will have the following responsibilities:
- Production of monthly management accounts for 4 entities within the group
- Managing the group cash flow and working capital
- Daily/ weekly/ monthly reporting for the Management Team to assist with the development of products, services and sales processes
- Preparation of year end reporting information for external accountants
- Ensuring all VAT returns are filed timeously
- Develop/ improve processes within the Finance Department
- Management of staff within the Finance Department
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/CA) with a minimum of 3 years experience in an SME environment. Previous experience of Sage is essential.
The successful Financial Controller will be offered a competitive salary (up to £50,000) plus benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'