- Outstanding opportunity for a qualified Accountant
- Digital Publishers
- Salary c £45,000
- City based, EC2
- Amazing progression and very collaborative, supportive environment
- 25 days holiday (includes Christmas shutdown)
- Other attractive benefits and exciting social occasions
Financial Controller - role overview:
Based in the heart of The City for a growing, award-winning and dynamic digital publishing firm consisting of 30 driven and passionate employees, this exciting career opportunity has come about due to growth within the business.
This role as Financial Controller would suit a qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent) with a highly analytical approach and strength of character to control the finances of the business and become fully involved in operational and commercial aspects. This is a position for a proactive and dynamic Accountant who could assess opportunities to improve the working capital position and provide recommendations as appropriate.
Financial Controller - key requirements:
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA qualification or equivalent
- Highly analytical
- Ability to make informed decisions
- Proactive and driven approach
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Financial Controller - key responsibilities:
- Overseeing month end reporting and control process
- Producing monthly P&L and balance sheet reports
- Managing tax returns; monthly and annual reporting and forecasts; VAT returns and corporation tax
- Monitoring cash flow with responsibility for short term cash flow forecast
- Raising and processing invoices and supplier payments
- Presenting recommendations for improvement to COO / CEO
- Liaising with outsourced Bookkeeping and Payroll Accountants
Financial Controller - how to apply:
To be considered for this Financial Controller position, please email your CV immediately with reference "Financial Controller".
Due to the high volume of applicants, Office Collective can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
- Processing Invoices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'