Excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to take the next step into a Financial Controller position. You will be ambitious and driven with a real yearing to drive a busines forward.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Controller will be:
- Complete responsibility to oversee the day-to-day running of the finance function.
- Line management of more than 3 people.
- Aiding the FD with strategic planning.
- Business partnering with key senior management within operations.
- Assessing and implementing new processes to increase efficiency.
The successful candidate for the Financial Controller position will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Able to demonstrate previous line management responsibility.
- Highly skilled in IT and Excel.
- An interest in systems and process's.
- Previous demonstrable experience of business partnering
Interviews are being held over the next week so interested are asked to apply urgently.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'