Preparation relevant financial information to report to Directors. Leadership of a small team to encourage and develop a high performance culture.
A Housing Association based in Berkshire.
The Financial Controller will be expected to:
- Prepare and present relevant financial information for the Directorate
- Lead a small team
- Support housing teams to identify accurate charges to residents
- Initiate process enhancements
- Implement financial systems
The successful Financial Controller:
- Qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Strong financial accounting and reporting skills
- Up to date FRS 102 knowledge
- Experience within the Housing sector
Senior finance position with leadership elements
Office location based in Berkshire
£300 - £350 per day
- business partnering
- financial controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'