Your new company
A highly successful owner managed business with year on year growth are looking to recruit a Financial Controller to provide support to the Finance Director with managing the finance function, producing accurate monthly reporting with key analysis and assisting with adhoc projects.
Your new role
- Running the daily accounting processes, delivering monthly financial reporting according to applicable accounting standards and to internal and external reporting deadlines.
- Overseeing accurate, efficient and timely transactional processes - payroll, purchase and sales ledgers and cash book with managerial responsibility for an Accounts Assistant(s).
- Preparing and reviewing bank reconciliations, loan schedules, management fees etc.
- Monitoring and forecasting company cash flows.
- Debtor and creditor reporting and management.
- Recommendation and implementation of KPIs for measuring financial and operational performance.
- Interfacing with external bodies - accountant, banks, lawyers, HMRC.
- Interfacing with operational and commercial management to ensure integrity and effective financial control throughout the business.
- Be actively involved in the implementation of new systems and development of processes.
- Assist the Finance Director in financial planning, budgeting and forecasting, including the tracking of business performance versus budget and revenue targets.
What you'll need to succeed
- A qualified accountant or qualified by experience who adopts a commercial and analytical approach.
- The ideal candidate will have had previous experience in a commercial finance controller role, as well as managing staff members.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Ability to meet and establish deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Intermediate to advanced applications software expertise (Excel, Xero plus others).
- Experience in forecasting and budgeting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work closely with the Finance Director, to develop your technical and commercial skills,and add value to a growing business.
A competitive salary and good benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'