We are currently recruiting for a commercially focused Financial Controller for our Paignton based client. We are looking for a qualified candidate (CIMA / ACA). You will also have previous experience operating at management level. This is a family business, that has gone from strength to strength, and won numerous awards in their field. To be successful in this role you will be a team player, comfortable working to deadlines, and collaborating successfully with the greater team. We are looking for a candidate comfortable troubleshooting, researching and developing solutions to any issues that may arise. You must have the confidence to implement and support change. We are looking for a conscientious and committed individual.
Duties Associated with this position include;
- Leading and developing reporting and management accounts for the board.
- Review actual, forecast & budgeted results.
- Implementing the financial strategy & budget ensuring growth.
- Working closely with the Company Accountant, ensuring timely and accurate production of accounts.
- Effective management of cash, bank balances and capital.
- Working closely with Department Heads to ensure that Budgets are achieved.
- Day to day running of the finance team.
- Close liaison with 3rd parties.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a key member of the management team and make a positive impact. This is a challenging and varied position that will enable you to work within all areas and departments of the business. Strategic planning & budgeting are a key focus of this position, so we require someone with a passion for crunching numbers & analysis. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, apply today!
- Commercial Awareness
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'