You will be responsible for managing the department to enable them to provide timely, commercially focused management accounts and analysis.
• Operational financial management including payroll
• Financial systems and controls
• Cash flow management and forecasting
• Strategic and operational planning
• Monitor business performance across the group
• Develop and maintain appropriate relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Manage investor and banking relationships and ensure all reporting requirements are fully satisfied
• Prepare and maintain a rolling financial model for developing strategy
• Play a key role in the preparation and presentation of forecasts and budgets
• Support business development initiatives as required
• Experience of producing end to end management accounts
• Experience of managing a team of Management Accountants
• Advanced excel skills (Macro’s, VBA, Financial Modelling etc)
• Knowledge of SQL
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'