Teconnex is a privately owned global business with sites in Mexico, China, Romania and UK. We are part of the Hexadex Group. We manufacture jointing systems and technical products to meet the needs of our worldwide customers within the automotive and other industrial markets. This role will be based at our Keighley site that employs over 550 staff.
We are now seeking to recruit a commercial and business savvy Financial Controller to lead our finance function; this is a newly created role due to our continued growth.
Overall responsibility to manage the day-to-day management of the finance function and its ongoing development.Leading and developing a small team
The role: - Financial Controller
- Production of monthly management accounts together with supporting schedules, management information and analysis
- Performance review submissions to the board with associated analytical narrative
- Production of annual budgets and mid-year P&L, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts
- Be a key contact as year-end audit lead, ensuring a clean audit
- Act as the senior point of contact for finance related matters.
- Contribute to the overall goals of the finance function through active participation in team and departmental meetings, and supporting internal initiatives.
- Line management of autonomous staff including 1-2-1s and development planning.
- Work pro-actively in the wider business in support of continuous improvement activities - including driving profitability.
- Lead on efficiency and cost projects through the business.
- You will be a qualified accountant with 3+ years of experience in a senior role within the manufacturing industry
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified
- Has experience as a Finance controller and has managed turnovers up to £50 million.
- Must have a good working knowledge of financial and other business processes/transactions within an ERP system environment.
- Must have relevant experience in preparing month end accounts and cash flow management.
- Knowledge and exposure of production cost accounting.
- Able to motivate others to produce quality materials within tight periods and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Solid leadership experience and has the experience of developing and coaching a small team.
We offer a competitive basic together with profit share, share save scheme and other benefits.
No Agencies Please
- Financial Controller
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'