Jenson Fisher have been engaged on a retained basis by a leading Edinburgh-based employer who are looking to recruit a Financial Controller on a permanent, full time basis. Reporting into the Finance Director, the role of the Financial Controller is to oversee the day to day management of the finance team whilst ensuring that business critical reporting deadlines are met.
The postholder for a role at this level should be a fully qualified accountant - ACCA, CA, CIMA or equivalent - and will have significant experience and stakeholder management to bring to the role. As the Financial Controller is the leader of the team it is essential that you are comfortable playing a hands-on role whilst continually galvanising and motivating the team.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Oversee the production of monthly management accounts.
- Lead the year end process including all statutory reporting.
- Presenting financial information to the Finance Director.
- Approving budgets and forecasts, including re-forecast where required.
- Cashflow and cash management.
- Leadership of the finance team which comprises a mix of qualified and non-qualified staff.
- Working closely with individual department managers to improve processes and procedures.
To be considered for this position you must have the experience, confidence and gravitas to hit the ground running as the Financial Controller. You must have experience of working in a similar position within a high-volume business and be comfortable working to tight deadlines.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a generous salary and working conditions alongside a competitive benefits package which includes a company-wide bonus scheme.
To progress your interest please apply by clicking the link alternatively please contact Martin Crines at Jenson Fisher using the details provided.
- Financial Controller
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'