SF Group are working exclusively with a successful, privately-owned manufacturing business as they appoint a new Financial Controller. Our client is a single-site, multi-product, multi-factory operation producing high quality products for the retail market. They are profitable, and have a well established supply chain and customer base operating in a high-growth marketplace.
This is a fabulous opportunity to play a key role at the cutting edge of a diverse business experiencing significant change, several challenges, and with many opportunities for growth potential.
The Financial Controller will be expected to play a leading role in:
- Managing and developing a well-oiled finance function, but one lacking business partnering capabilities
- Implementing / developing an ERP system capable of generating timely, accurate, and meaningful MI
- Diversifying their retail-centric customer base, and maximising revenue streams in other routes to market
- Exploring a range of M&A opportunities
- Leverage existing production capacity to improve output
- Tighten governance controls across the business
Candidates will be
- Ideally ACA qualified (ACMA, ACCA as a minimum), with a strong academic track record
- Experienced in a similar FM / FC capacity outside a PLC / corporate environment
- Comfortable in taking real ownership and accountability for performance
- Pragmatic, but business-focused approach
- Strong manufacturing experience - this is essential
This opportunity suits an aspiring accountant willing to roll their sleeves up and truly engage with a complex yet exciting business. Finally, the successful candidate will develop under the stewardship of a particularly inspiring Chief Financial Officer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'