New Financial Controller Role for SME in North Rochdale
My client are an SME based in the north Rochdale area. They now require a financial controller to head up the finance department and take full responsibility for the day-to-day running of it.
Your new role
- Responsible for a team of 4
- Responsible for the production of monthly management accounts
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations
- Improving the controls around product movements
- Managing the key stakeholders to improve working capital
- Assisting in the production of annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- VAT returns
- Ad-hoc projects
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a qualified accountant with experience in the manufacturing industry.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £55,000 + benefits. You will also get head up the finance department for an international business, although with a large amount of autonomy implement your own ideas and build a team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- New Financial Controller Role for SME in North Rochdale
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'