Financial Controller | Newark, Nottinghamshire | Salary £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
Fantastic opportunity to join a Fast Growing SME as their Financial Controller, where you will take day to day responsibility of the finance department. They are a leading engineering / manufacturing company, the ambition of the business is to continue with their impressive growth strategy and the Financial Controller role will be pivotal in assisting the business to achieve this.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for improving finance and operational procedures. It's key to have proven accountancy and commercial skills, especially strong management accounts and cashflow management background within a manufacturing or similar environment, plus a flexible 'can-do’ attitude and an enjoyment of working with others, will make this a highly rewarding position.
- Produce the monthly management accounts and reporting, communicate and explain monthly numbers to the management and to the Board.
- MI reporting and analysis
- Cash flow forecasting
- Working along side the Finance Director on various projects and supporting day to day
- Managing annual budgeting process, supporting non finance managers with their budgets
- Management of the finance team
- Systems review
- Continuous improvement of financial processes and controls as the business develops
- Year end accounts and relevant reporting
- Provide commercial insight, analysis and recommendations to the Directors to enable informed decision making
- Identify, recommend and implement improvements to process and systems to increase the efficiency of the business.
- Provide leadership, planning and management support for key projects
You will be CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified accountant with significant proven experience within a engineering /manufacturing or similar sector and a strong commercial acumen.
- Finance Director
- Financial Controller
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'