This Lincolnshire based client is looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be working within a small Finance team to support the Financial Manager to collate and analyse company financial data as requested by the Group, in addition to checking to management accounts prior to submission to Group.
- Month end analysis of P&L expense accounts
- Monthly management accounts
- Review, analyse and update monthly management accounts up to trial balance
- Maintain platform file for Group information submission, sales value, sales volume, material costs etc
- Review, analyse and update month end reports such as stock, materials and expenditure, up to trial balance
- Point of contact for day to day departmental queries and issues
- Complete ONS (Office of National Statistics) reports.
- Provide absence cover at various levels, from Financial Manager, Assistant Accountant to general admin duties
- Perform any ad hoc duties that may arise
- ACCA qualified or working towards
- 2 + years’ experience as a Financial Controller or similar level
- Confident communicator
- Team player
If you feel you feel you suit the role, apply below or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'