Role of Financial Controller
The Financial Controller will drive the financial planning of our client by analysing the performance and strategic plans of the company. They will also be responsible for up to date awareness of the company’s financial position and acting to prevent problems.
Responsibilities of The Financial Controller
- Manage the company’s finance IT system.
- Forecasting and budgeting.
- Cash flow management.
- Marketing attribution (with the Head of Sales & Marketing).
- Reporting including the preparation of management accounts and annual accounts.
- Monthly VAT returns.
- Invoice processing, supplier payments scheduling.
- Maintaining the cap table, keeping share certificates up to date, ensuring EIS documentation up to date etc.
- Regular financial updates to shareholders.
- Optimising bank charges and payment fees.
- Highlighting potential improvements with supplier terms - payment days, margin etc.
- Managing an effective and efficient day-to-day operation.
- Managing team.
The Candidate for Financial Controller
- ACA/ACCA/ACMA qualified and on an upward career path with experience of working with PE/VC.
- A hands-on, can-do attitude.
- A friendly and positive personality.
- Demonstrable experience as manager.
- A clear communicator.
- The ability to work effectively in a very fast changing environment.
The client is PE/VC backed and has exciting plans. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to leave practice as a manager or making a 1st or 2nd move after qualifying.
This is a great opportunity for the right person. If you have the necessary skills,
please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'