Consultancy Group are recruiting a Financial Controller for a well known Tech Business based in North London.
The L.E Financial Controller is primarily responsible for maintaining the integrity of the accounting records of the Legal Entities, for which they have responsibility, in accordance with local GAAP and IFRS. The role holder supports the monthly and quarterly accounting closing process, ensures compliance with statutory requirements and works with local management to ensure that business processes and controls are established and followed.
- Responsible for maintaining complete and accurate financial records for the trading of the L.E (s) activity in accordance with local GAAP and IFRS.
- Communicating closely with regional finance lead and Country Business Leaders, ensuring timely, accurate and complete monthly reporting.
- The role holder will ensure that monthly balance sheet reconciliations are reviewed on a timely basis.
- Review of sales contracts and terms and conditions to ensure that revenue recognition criteria are met and reviewing purchase contracts/discussion with FD's to ensure that liabilities are properly accounted for.
- Ensure that statutory financial statements and all other statutory filings are completed in-house and in line with local deadlines.
- Previous experience in a Finance Controller position, preferably within an Internation organisation
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- A good working knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle or MS Dynamics
- Demonstrable technical accounting background, including knowledge of local GAAP & IFRS and significant experience in preparing financial statements.
- financial accountant
- financial controller
- finance manager
- management accountant
- Finance Control
- finance accountant
- Senior Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'