Financial Controller - ACCA or AAT - High Wycombe - £45,000 - £55,000
A newly created Financial Controller opportunity has become available for an AAT or ACCA accountant who have a hands on approach. Based in a consultancy organisation in High Wycombe you will report in to the Group Finance Director and work alongside a Finance Manager. The business has experience a busy 3 years following being acquired by a larger group which has seen them grow the business both organically and through acquisitions. Due to the finance person in another site, they have created the opportunity to central the finance team for 3 sites.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following duties.
- Overseeing the monthly financial / management accounts production process, including the responsibility of preparing in full the monthly accounts for two entities.
- Run the sales invoicing process for all UK entities.
- Preparation and submission of monthly accounts in German GAAP to parent company on Lucanet, the group consolidation software.
- Intercompany reconciliations.
- Manage monthly payroll.
- Provide robust Balance Sheet and other key controls reviews.
- Cash management, including weekly cash reporting.
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Year-end financial audit.
- Assist Finance Director with ad-hoc requests from parent company.
- Continually assess and recommend improvements to processes and systems.
- Qualified or part accountant with a genuinely hands on approach.
- Strong experience of Group reporting and controls.
- Willing to adapt to changing priorities, and flexible enough to respond to the demands of a growing organisation.
- Be a strategic thinker with a demonstrated history of delivering results.
- Strong communicator who is able to influence and drive change.
- Strong systems / IT skills including advanced Excel.
- Flexibility to travel (UK & Europe) periodically.
If you would be interested in applying for this role, please contact Luke Dickinson on
- Financial Controller/ACCA/AAT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'