A successful insurance company based in Blackburn are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller. Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will be involved in;
- Supporting the overall mission of the business and the Group
- Construct and submit monthly management accounts within business guidelines and timeframe.
- Client Money Manager conforming to FCA requirements.
- Office account money and cash flow/working capital
- Line management of finance team (2)
- Monitoring bonus related activity and payments
- Provision of monthly, quarterly KPI reports
- Support the annual budget setting process
- Supporting GRP year end final account reporting
- Monitoring staff attendance and preparation of monthly reports for centralised HR and payroll
- Support the monthly sales forecast reporting
- Running monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc OGI reports
- Prepare quarterly compliance reports
- Maintain the company risk register
- Maintain register of insurer agencies
- Day to day office management
- Contributing to the company's development.
- Maintain ongoing learning and professional development.
In order to be considered for the role you will be a qualified or QBE Accountant coming from a professional services/insurance background. You will have good knowledge of standard financial principles, processes and practices. You will be used to working to FCA regulatory requirements. If this role sounds of interest then please do not hesitate to get in touch by sending your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'