An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to work for this well-established manufacturing company in Cramlington.
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
You will report directly to the MD and your duties will be as follows:
- Ensuring all financial controls and procedures are correct and fully implemented across the business
- Supporting the commercial functions and teams within the business to maximise profitability
- Responsible for the production and presentation of the management accounts to the senior team
- Responsible for raw material price analysis and looking at cost saving possibilities
- Cashflow forecasts and budgets
- Managing the P & L and balance sheet
- Year end accounts and assisting with the business plan
- Review of the fixed assests
- Dealing with accruals and prepayments
- Managing the finance team
You will be a commercially minded Accountant who is able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the financial controls and processes required for a manufacturing company. You will have worked in a similar role before and be keen to assist with the growth and development of the business. You will be a qualified Accountant or be qualified by experience and have strong IT skills. SAP experience would be an advantage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'