You will be joining a fast- growing, start-up media company based in Central London. You will be joining an incredible creative team. As the Financial Controller you will ensure that the business complies with all tax, Financial regulatory and shareholder information requirements while reporting to the CFO.
Essentially you will be responsible for communicating to key internal stakeholders of the financial performance of the business.
- Building Key Financial processes to ensure the company grows
- Complete monthly management accounts
- Preparing monthly CEO and Investor reports for external stakeholders
- Oversee the external payroll company and submit payroll for payment
- Providing financial input into quarterly reforecasting process
- Assist with accounts preparation of foreign subsidiaries
The successful candidate will be qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA with strong PQE in a similar role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'