A fabulous opportunity has arisen at a large international organisation, with offices in the UK, as a Site Financial Controller - to be based in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
Providing leadership and direction for the site financial team, the Site Financial Controller will optimise site financial performance and lead the process for a robust site budget/forecasting process.
Key responsibilities as the Site Financial Controller will include:
- Ensuring the integrity of the balance sheet through monthly detailed reviews
- Providing robust performance management support
- Leading the site Cost Efficiency agenda including tracking of project delivery
- Management of the site capital process including planning and prioritising future spend, maintaining an accurate view of cash spend phasing, quality control of all capital proposals and monitoring capital spend
- Ensuring all financial reporting is completed accurately and on time
- Plus more!
What our client is looking for:
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) with post qualification experience, preferably as a Financial Controller - or similar
- Strong business acumen
- Ability and experience to lead, develop and motivate a team
- Skill and ability to optimise site financial performance by providing support and challenge to the site and budget holders
- Stakeholder management and influencing experience
- PC literate
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry (or similar) is highly beneficial
Does this sound like the role for you?
If you’ve got what we’re looking for and would like to speak to Carole in confidence, please submit your CV for consideration as soon as possible.
- Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'