Our client is looking for somebody to join their business working closely with the CEO and Sales Director as well as being accountable for the monthly management accounts?
duties will include;
- Management of a team of 6, 2 within Accounts as well as 4 operations staff.
- Supporting the CEO with business-critical decisions, as well as supplier negotiations to ensure that the deals agreed are both feasible as well as protecting the company margins.
- Working closely with the Sales Director to ensure that the sales department are meeting agreed supplier volumes, as well as ensuring that sales have the correct margins.
- Producing monthly management accounts including MI reporting.
- Supporting with the system development ensuring that all procedures in place are efficient and that the information is correct when producing monthly accounts.
- Liaising with external finance companies to ensure that all paperwork required is present and correct.
This role would suit somebody that is committed, dedicated and is looking for a challenging role where they can have a hand in the growth of a business. You will have the ability to challenge other colleagues if you do not believe decisions are for the best of the companies growth in the correct manner.
For further information please contact Edward Jukes on .
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Redwood Search. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser privacy-policy/
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"