As the Financial Controller, you will primarily provide FP&A support to the senior management team, Ops managers and key stakeholders within the business.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare accurate and timely budgets & forecasts, balance sheet analysis and cash flow management
- Dig into the detail to provide accurate margin analysis.
- Highlight any commercial concerns and ensure accurate follow up
About the client
Our partner is a large engineering business in a very unique sector. They focus on large engineering projects and are therefore looking for someone with a credible background in engineering, aerospace or automotive.
What do we need?
- Qualified – ACA/ACCA and CIMA
- FP&A background in large company environment
- Exposure to major project environment
- Be a genuine Business Partner to the business
- Excellent financial modelling capability
What’s on offer?
£55-£60k bonus and attractive package
You will working closely with Project teams, Operations and Senior Management. You will be expected to work in a collaborative way and ensure financial are first class. You will be working with all the senior managers and thus will have the opportunity to build an excellent profile with the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'