Are you an experienced Financial Controller with the accuracy and efficiency to undertake all aspects of financial management for a leading, Tunbridge Wells based company?
Are you ACCA, ACA, CIMA or ICAEW qualified?
If so, this could be the next, ideal step in developing your career within a highly regarded company.
Working as a Financial Controller, your role will include various aspects including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Creating monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Managing cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervising and manage financial department staff
- Suggesting updates and improvements for accounting systems
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Establishing and implementing financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Collaborating with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Developing budgets and financial plans for the company
- Reviewing all financial plans and budgets regularly
- Creating systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Coordinating/directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Supporting month-end and year-end close process
Successful candidates will also need excellent and proven knowledge of Excel, using formulas and macros, along with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures and experience with creating financial statements.
In return you will receive a competitive salary along with the opportunity to further develop your already existing skill set within an established and supportive company.
To be considered for this role, please contact Neil with your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'