Successful, highly-regarded Construction and Infrastructure Services business, who are part of a large, multi-national Group are currently looking to appoint a Financial Controller to manage its Head Office Finance team.
Working closely with the Finance Director, the Financial Controller will: support the business to ensure the integrity of critical business financial controls and stakeholder reporting; and provide the necessary financial input to enable the business to achieve its objectives.
Key deliverables for the Financial Controller include:
- Assisting executive management in preparing the annual business plan and providing the necessary financial control support to Directors and Managers.
- Ensuring that financial data is analysed and presented in a timely and appropriate manner
- Directing and supervising the monthly management accounts preparation, quarterly reporting and preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Performing an important Treasury role to manage the cash flows of the business in an efficient and effective manner.
- Regulatory & Tax compliance and reporting.
- Developing strong and effective financial controls focused on improving business efficiency.
- Building and developing a strong, high-performing finance team of functional experts.
Suitable applicants for the Financial Controller position should:
- Be ACA qualified, having initially trained at a Big 4 firm, with experience of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Have significant Post Qualification Experience within industry - ideally construction, infrastructure, outsourced or managed support services
- Ideally have experience of working in a Group environment.
- Ideally have systems implementation experience.
The Financial Controller will have an excellent opportunity to make a significant impact within this leading Group and offers fantastic career prospects.
- Big Four
- Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"