Would you like to join an exciting business as a Financial Controller with strong growth plans so leading to opportunities for progression within the organisation in the medium term? If so please read on.
Our client is an innovative business in the manufacturing and engineering space who are looking for an experienced Finance Manager/Controller to be the Financial Controller in their Rugby office. The Financial Controller will come into a hands on role and with support of assistants will lead the company’s financial accounting, reporting and control activities across the group of companies, some international in this small but growing successful business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop procedures and processes to support the efficient management of the company’s finances
- Production of a monthly management account pack for all companies including comparative reports, financial position and variance explanations.
- Consolidating International subsidiaries information into the accounts, including US and European businesses
- Production of monthly forecast - in advance working with department heads
- Management of the day to day cash flow and control of WIP
- To set budgets; manage the financial activities against budget
- Preparation of audit files and liaison with external auditors
- Liaison with bankers and control of monies
- Preparation of Payroll, PAYE & NIC and submit information to statutory authorities including HMRC
- Oversee all tax and regulatory compliance issues
- Manage the work and development of team members
The ideal candidate will either be a qualified accountant or indeed qualified by experience who has the ability to work independently and be able to make sound and reasoned judgements. You will have sound analytical, planning and organisational skills to ensure delivery within a high pressured environment. You will also have sound and up to date knowledge of UK accounting standards and UK tax legislation.
This is an exciting opportunity in a growing business that is going through an exciting period of change in the short to medium term, which this role will play a key part in and will lead to excellent career opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"