ROLE: Financial and Document Controller
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am-5:30pm
LOCATION: Kilburn (Closest Station)
CLIENT: My client provides a high quality and reliable range of electrical installations and services. Their customers are important to them and they pride their selves in providing you with a professional and cost-effective service.
*Suitable candidate must be available immediately, or maximum 1 weeks notice. It is essential that you have previous financial experience and are capable of fulfilling the below duties to an excellent standard.**
Key Responsibilities are: -
- Completing invoices and quote
- Reconciling and Completing VAT returns
- Reconciling company bank statements
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Reconciling Sales and Purchase ledger using Sage
- Monthly payroll/NI Sub-contractor invoices using Brightpay
- Completing PAYE monthly returns
- Completing payments to suppliers and staff through BACS
- Setting up new sub-contractors and PAYE employees
- Monitoring staff emails
- Setting up of company phones
- Renewal of Fleet insurance, Business insurance, public liability and employer liability insurances
- Assisting with stock counts
- Filing and maintaining records.
- Answering all incoming telephone calls
- Good all-round IT skills and proficiency in MS Office Products including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Dealing with queries from the public and clients
- Checking and emailing completed inspection reports to customers.
- Assisting with any typing tasks required
Performing any other administrative task as may be required
Maintaining and ordering stationary supplies,
General office duties and admin support for the other members of the team.
Advertised by Office Angels Camden branch. I you would like to apply for this role then please EMAIL your CV to quoting reference: FCLT18
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
- Purchase ledger
- finanVAT returns
- bank reconciliationscial controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"