iSupply Recruitment have partnered with a growing Manufacturing business based in Ware who are looking to recruit a Financial Controller with a clear progression path to Finance Director.
The Financial Controller will report directly to the Managing Director/ Owner of the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the MD and Management Team to grow the business formulating strategic plans.
- Review current finance software system with recommendations for an integrated solution.
- Review Stock and Company Assets.
- Lead, plan and manage the budgeting process.
- Overall cash flow management on an on-going basis.
- Track record of managing bank relationships and fund sourcing.
- Formulate budgets and targets where necessary.
- Overall control of financial transactions and accountancy matters, including audit.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts, reporting and variances.
- Preparation of annual accounts with recommendations and liaison with auditors.
- Treasury and supporting, semi-retired Company Secretary.
- Capital Expenditure, evaluation and preparation of submissions.
- Insurance and risk management.
- Setting annual cost rates and reviewing pricing/ suppliers.
- Close involvement in commercial negotiations and contracts.
- Ensuring regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Company Pension schemes including liaison with a final salary pension scheme Trustees on behalf of the Company.
- Preparation/submission of Annual Group Statutory accounts pack and liaising with Auditors.
Qualifications and Skills
- CIMA/ ACCA qualified Accountant with 5 years plus PQE.
- Considerable Experience of SAGE Line 50 system.
- Can do/ team fit attitude.
- Demonstrable accounting experience.
- Experience of Manufacturing/ Accounting environment.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive salary, salary range £50,000 to £65,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
- Clear progression path to Finance Director in 2 to 5 years' time.
- Free parking on site.
- Head office in an attractive location, based in Ware.
- Modern offices with pleasant, friendly accounts team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000 to £65,000 per year
- CIMA or ACCA qualified.
- Accounting: 5 years PQE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"