This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a fast growing international restaurant business as Interim Finance Manager. With a team of 6 direct reports, qualified & part qualified accountants, this role is responsible for all aspects of the International finance team. The successful candidate will be a Chartered Accountant from a Top 10 practice from Audit with at least 5 years post qualified experience.
- Lead the financial reporting process to ensure timely, accurate and efficient reporting of management performance reports and statutory accounts.
- Prepare the key components of the Strategic Plan, Annual Budget and Forecasts in conjunction with the Budget Holders and Group Planning teams.
- Manage the international tax timetable, including Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing, Country-by-Country Reporting, and Corporate Interest Restriction.
- Lead the smooth and efficient operation of the Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash and Record to Report processes across a number of legal entities and business functions.
- Ensure ongoing compliance to Accounting, Tax, VAT, Legal, Audit, Statutory and Operational standards
- Maintain and review the legal entity structure and performance to ensure compliance to tax, legal and operational standards.
- Provide support on external audits as well as monitoring audit remediation plans where necessary.
- Manage the relationships with the key stakeholders for the entities / functions covered. These stakeholders include (i) Budget owners and Function heads (ii) Market General Managers and Finance teams (iii) Auditors and (iv) Group Finance Team.
- Develop new and streamline existing processes and systems to ensure more effective delivery of accounting / transaction processing and generating value add.
- Develop and deliver people strategies in conjunction with Group FC to ensure a balance between delivering business results and meeting individual needs and aspirations
- Ensure high service level mentality from team members and across the group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"