My client, a prestigious manufacturing company is keen to appoint a Financial Controller, to manage the finance of a growing division
A key member of the management team, you will take responsibility for:
- Leading a small finance team
- Business partnering operational teams
- Monthly management accounts production
- Cash flow forecasting
- VAT return
- Stock valuations and reconciliation
- Managing the annual audit, preparation of statutory accounts and tax pack
- Budget and forecasting control and preparation
- Ad-hoc financial projects
Role will suit a Qualified Accountant, ideally with a background in manufacturing. You will have excellent man management skills, strong business partnering skills, a strong personal drive, a commercial, business facing approach and excellent systems knowledge.
You will be a proven man manager, with excellent communication skills at all levels. You will have the gravitas to deal with senior management and be an inquisitive and confident team player.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing division which forms part of a group of diverse companies.
- Man Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"