- Month end close ensuring regular and timely production of financial information
- Manage the medium and long term financial plan for the business
- Manage the daily transactional and operations including Cash, Sales and Debtors, Purchasing and Creditors, Stock and Fixed Assets.
- Facilitate the collection and compilation of Financial and Non financial management information and KPI's; ensuring the monthly pack is completed and distributed.
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Analysis of sales and costs
- Attend regular management meetings and present the monthly financial results and look at strategy
- Line management responsibility for the finance team.
- Manage all payroll aspects
- Liaise with external auditors
The ideal candidate...
- ACCA, CIMA OR ACA Qualified
- Experience of managing a finance function
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job