Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are pleased to be exclusively partnering our client, a successful international business based near Harlow, on the recruitment of an excellent Financial Controller position that offers scope for career progression and increased responsibility. This is the number one position in finance and will support the Managing Director and other business managers.
The Financial Controller will be the number one in finance and will be responsible for:
- Managing the activities of the Finance Department - Accounting, Cost Accounting, Financial Analysis, AP, Collections, Payroll etc.
- Ensuring that all financial reporting requirements and statutory submissions are completed to published timescales (US GAAP)
- Submission of the annual financial budget and quarterly forecasting packages
- Identification and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities in financial systems and processes.
- Oversee and review the work of the Financial Analyst in the preparation of the annual financial Plan and quarterly projections. Submit the final results to Corporate International finance per their published schedule.
- Support Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) processes as assigned and support Financial Accountant in audit of these processes
- Ad hoc reports, analysis and special projects as assigned in support of subsidiary and division initiatives.
- Managing and mentoring the finance team.
We are looking for a fully qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) Financial Controller who has experience in working in SME's managing & mentoring a team, experience of US GAAP and SOX would be an advantage as would use of SAP.
Our client are a successful international business who are leaders in their sector and well respected.
Salary & Benefits
A highly competitive base salary of circa £50,000 to £60,000, pension and package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://privacy-statement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job