Main purpose of the role:
To manage the accounts and sales administration departments, ensuring all financial controls are met and protecting the financial security and integrity of the Company’s finances and to provide monthly accounts.
• To produce accounts for all dealerships:
Inputting, reconciling, recording payments/receipts, resolving queries ?
• To produced month and year end accounts within agreed time limits ?
• To produce accurate weekly forecasts in liaison with Managers ?
• To manage cashiering and reconciliations ?
• To manage the nominal ledger to ensure a fully reconciled balance sheet is maintained at all times and ensure accurate coding to the profit and loss to enable accurate management accounts are produced.
Who we're looking for:
To be successful in this position you will have recent experience within the automotive industry.
You will be fully ACCA/ACA or CIMA qualified or qualified by experience with experience within a senior Finance position.
You will have good knowledge of the system Kerridge.
Good people management skills.
If this sounds like you then don't hold back, apply today! Any questions? Feel free to email me on Jessica.Davies@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job