Watlington (OX49 5EP)
At Crown Pavilions we are passionate about creating beautiful living spaces for the garden. Our pavilions are designed and individually hand-crafted in our Oxfordshire workshops to ensure unsurpassed quality and attention to detail.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join our team based in our offices in Watlington. This is an exciting time to join this ambitious company. The role would be ideal for a motivated self-starter who is looking for a challenging and varied role where they have the opportunity to make a lasting contribution to this successful company.
This is a very varied role, with key responsibilities including:
- Supervision of Assistant Financial Controller and Accounts Assistant
- Month end close process including journals
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and board pack
- Preparation of quarterly consolidated accounts
- Budgets, forecasts and cashflow forecasting
- Year end accounting including liaison with external accountants
- Continue to improve processes, procedures and controls
- Involvement in the implementation of a new ERP system
- Responsibility for professional relationships including HMRC, insurance brokers, banks
Required Skills, Qualifications, Experience
- Fully qualified ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA, with at least 5 years PQE
- Experience working within SME businesses
- Strong technical ability and commercial acumen
- Enthusiasm and drive
Reporting to the Board of Directors, this is a full time permanent role with a salary of £50,000-£60,000 depending on experience.
Please submit your CV and current contact details online today.
- Financial Controller
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job