Our client, are seeking an accomplished Financial controller on an interim basis whilst they recruit for the permanent role.
As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for: -
- leading and motivating the finance team of approximately 35 to provide outstanding service to both internal and external clients.
- working with the CFO to provide business insights to improve the overall performance of the business and help deliver the firm’s strategy.
- ensuring the finance team complies with UK GAAP, the SRA Accounts Rules (SRA AR) and other regulatory requirements by deploying best in class, efficient and effective systems with proportionate controls.
- the firm’s management and financial reporting systems including financial planning, ensuring strong financial control and the efficient delivery of the finance operations, working capital management, LLP and partners’ tax compliance and procurement.
As the Financial Controller you will be expected to: -
- set the Finance team’s vision and objectives in support of the firm’s overall strategy with the CFO;
- lead and motivate the Finance team to deliver the Finance team’s objectives, ensuring the team works as “one team” delivering outstanding service to both internal and external clients;
- encourage a culture of mentoring, coaching and development to equip the finance team with the necessary skills and approach to deliver the services required by the firm;
- recruit and develop the finance leaders of the future;
- have overall responsibility for the day to day running and supervision of the Finance team with the aim of delivering best in class management reporting, finance planning, client and office operations, purchase ledger, billing, credit control, VAT and the annual statutory, LLP and SRA AR audits;
If you think the interim Financial Controller role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for interim Financial Controller role, please us the apply now button or call Jason .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job