Financial Controller - Digital Media Agency based in Central London is looking for an ambitious Financial Controller to support them.
The business has been growing rapidly and have developed an enviable client list.
They're now looking for a Financial Controller to manage the day to day running of the finance team and partner with the FD and business with commercial decision making.
You'll have the opportunity to make a real impact, improve current processes and shake things up.
This is a three month contract initially with permanent potential.
Financial Controller - The Role
- Ensuring accurate and timely reporting of all company finances to the management team and group
- Developing management reporting and helping make an impact on decision making
- Monthly forecasting of client revenues and costs
- Reviewing client profitability and preparing resourcing schedules
- Preparing monthly KPI packs for the management team
- Managing cash flow and working capital
- Ad hoc client media reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting of media underspends.
- Management of the finance team including all development, appraisals and day to day workload
- Finding and implementing new and better ways to do things
Financial Controller - The Person
- Ideally qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Must have prior experience in a financial controller or equivalent role
- Inquisitive, proactive and gets things done
- Media planning and buying, digital or marcomms agency experience is helpful
- Immediately available or on short notice