- To coordinate and control all financial and management reporting and planning processes for the division and provide a central point of contact to for the division and other key stakeholders: i.e. Group, Internal and External Audit, HMRC etc.
- Oversee the management and performance of the central financial processing team
- To drive and develop the implementation of best practice reporting and financial processing across the division - working closely with the project financial controllers
- To develop a robust and reliable team structure and processes to deliver accurate & timely financial information to the Division and Group.
- To manage all statutory and regulatory reporting for the division and act as the technical lead for support to the business in this area, including liaison with Group and external auditors
- To identify and drive improvements in financial systems and end to end processes across the division
- To coordinate monthly treasury and cash management processes
Financial Controller - qualifications and experience:
You will be a qualified accountant with experience within an operating division of a larger business or be in a senior position in a major professional services firm seeking a first move into industry.
Experience of long term contract accounting or projects is desirable; and / or experience of working in a Continuous Improvement environment with a track record of driving and managing change projects in a finance environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job