c£50,000 + bonus
Our Client is in the skin business - bringing pioneering skin technology to medical professionals in the fields of dermatology, anti-ageing & aesthetics, cosmetic & plastic surgery as well as general practice. The business supply innovative medical devices and services throughout the healthcare and anti-ageing industry and are proud supporters of various organisations including skin cancer charities.
We are recruiting for a "hands on" Financial Controller who will take primary responsibility for all aspects of the day to day finance operations and will perform an integral role in the ongoing growth and development of the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading financial operations and directing financial planning and structures
- Co-ordinating, analysing and reporting financial performance to the management team
- Preparing short and long-term financial forecasts of financial performance
- Lead, motivate and support the small Finance Team to ensure services exceed expectations
- Act as an internal coach for the senior management team by providing professional advice/support
- Ensure that all company financial systems implemented are robust and compliant
Experience working within healthcare would be an advantage but is not essential. A passion for your role with a flexible and dynamic work ethic will be vital.
Suitable candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- Qualified (ACCA / CIMA)
- Experience working as Financial Controller, or at a similar level
- Focused and professional with a self-motivated approach and able to display robust innovative commercial acumen
- Numerical and analytical with a proactive approach to finding effective solutions with strong practical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an inspiring approach to leading your team and working across the wider business.