I am currently working with a highly successful and ambitious company in South Manchester who are looking for a Financial Controller to support them with their plans for growth. The ideal candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified and must have previous experience in a similar role to be considered.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing a small finance team
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasting and reviewing
- Taking responsibility for monthly management accounts, including analysis and reporting
- Producing year end IFRS statutory accounts for all subsidiaries, and providing information to external auditors
- Taking responsibility for VAT/GST returns
- Offering support to the Finance Director as and when required
My client is looking for a strong professional with the ability to motivate a team and communicate well across all levels of the company. You should have excellent time management skills and be able to prioritise to meet deadlines and work well under pressure. If you have strong technical knowledge and are looking for an opportunity to help you develop, in return you will be rewarded with a fantastic working environment which rewards hard work and achievement. To be a part of this exciting company, please send your CV to .
- Financial Controller