£75K + Equity package
Talentedge is currently partnered with a high-growth start-up FinTech based in London. After securing a substantial equity funding round, my client is looking to expand its finance team to accompany its aggressive growth plan.
This is an exceptional opportunity to assume this number one role in finance. This versatile position is in an exciting and fast-paced role, allowing you to get involved with all areas of the business.
Initially this will be a sole role in finance reporting directly to the CEO/Board. There is scope in the near future to build out a team.
Main role responsibilities include:
• Takin ownership of the finance function, giving full support and mentoring.
• Delivering accurate financial management accounts for the company throughout the group in a global scale.
• Create and maintain relationships with external auditors and ensure all processes are ready and fully prepared for annual audits.
• Coordinate with tax advisors and external accountancy firms to manage all monthly processes.
• Create financial reports for internal purposes in specific format and given deadlines.
• Manage all annual budget processes and maintain standards for the company's Operating Model.
• Support manager's accurate timely and relevant financial information to aid decision making in the most efficient way.
• Create and develop internal control systems and making sure all balance sheet reconciliations are followed accordingly at each month-end
• Make recommendations on how to improve performance in overall processes in the company.
• Take control and manage Group Treasury by making sure cash is always available with each subsidiary and make recommendations to existing banking arrangements.
You will be an ambitious ACA/ACCA/CCIMA qualified accountant with 3 to 7 years PQE. Ideally you will have previous experience in a fast paced/ fast growing FinTech company with Lending, Credits or Payments background with the ability to take on an all-around role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job